Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Colorado Elk Draw


Thank you Bud with CODW (Colorado Division of wildlife). I had to do some address changing this morning and checking up on my draws for this year! Many, many more post to come this off-season about preparing for this hunt. I put in for a Archery only elk bull tag in a wilderness only area of central Colorado. I also plan this off-season on switching up my bow to left handed. I am naturally left eye dominate, and this has caused me problems over the last few years. I have been shooting right handed for a while now, but if I don't fully close my left eye my sight picture changes as does my point of impact. Much more to come on this front as well. I thought this would never happen, but I'm looking towards the PSE EVO :O


No comments:

Post a Comment